An Event You Can't Miss
For physical security and information technology leaders, systems integrators and cyber professionals, Cyber:Secured Forum delivers actionable insight, information sharing and best practices related to how we improve and maintain the cybersecurity of integrated solutions and physical security systems.
Attendees can explore the ramifications of cybercrime, the strategies for cyber hardening and new technologies and tools designed to improve the security of solutions and systems. Interact with your peers to share lessons and learn how to make your business more resilient, your systems more secure and your cyber practices standardized.
This two-day event connects IT and physical security leaders to examine and
share information on:
- Cyber-hardening of integrated security systems
- How to improve your firm’s cyber posture
- New cybersecurity tools and resources for integrators
- The business of cyber, from liabilities to opportunities
Who Should Attend
- Security systems integrators
- IT and cybersecurity leaders
- Integration engineers
- Product developers and manufacturers
- Senior technology business executives
- Security specifiers and engineers
- Security consultants
- CSOs/CISOs/security leadership
- Anyone who is responsible for the cybersecurity of integrated security systems!
2019 Topics Announced!
Cyber:Secured Forum has announced a selection of the essential topics. With many speakers already committed, we'll be revealing select speakers and sessions later this February. For now, see the quick list below and read the extended descriptions on our agenda page.
- Securing Cybersecurity Talent
- Partner Responsibility
- Responding to a Breach
- How Cyber-Physical Hackers Think
- What CISOs Want
- Technologies Empowering Cyber-Physical Convergence
- Protecting an Organization’s IP From International Espionage
- Insuring and Protecting Yourself From Liability
- Securing Cloud Deployments and Their IoT Endpoints
- Identifying the Right Person to Lead Your Cybersecurity Program